Monday, May 17, 2010

hello.

hello everyone.

when i'd originally started this blog, i started it with the intention of shifting my negative past from my main "happier" blog, "Our Journey Begins As The Kings...." (the link will take you there, if you're at all interested)

although i am at a much better place in my life now, it wasn't always that way.... i tend to post a whole lot more on my main blog, so forgive me for not posting as often as i'd like to on here!!

If you'd like to hop on over to the happier side of my life, feel free to do so and join me over there!! If not, it's totally okay, and i'm just glad you're here!!

Thank you for following my bumpy, shitty past, and still coming back for more of the crazy me.

3 comments:

Ms. A said...

I'm up for both rides!

Ashley King said...

thank you! and i'm GLAD you're here for them both!!! =) have been since day one of this one! =)

Marlene said...

I love multi-dimensional people. Flatties are boring. :) You are multi-dimensional.