Saturday, May 22, 2010

the versatile blogger award.

a big thank you to Ms. Anthropy over at "Ms. Anthropy... Sarcastic Granny," who awarded me with this "versatile blogger" award....

she is a suuuper sweet lady, with a great sense of humor and probably the BEST commenter in the world....

Following the rules of this award I have to give you seven tidbits about myself that you may not know. Pass the award on.

1. I just got my wisdom teeth out on friday. it sucked.
2. i had a crush on my husband when i was lik 10. he didn't even know i existed.
3. I cry a lot. like when i watch extreme makeover: home edition. intervention sometimes. (if the people aren't completely crazy and actually want to clean up their lives.... i like that).
4. i will be getting lasik eye surgery, actually it's a procedure called PRK because my corneas are a bit too thin.... probably within the next few weeks here.... because i'm legally blind. without my contacts or glasses, i can't see anything.... everything is just smudged together.
5. I have a dry erase board in my living room with my bills on it, the due date and the amount owed, because if i put the board (or the bills anywhere else, it's likely i'll forget about them)....
6. I get carsick..... always have. i even threw up in my pillowcase once.
7. i don't like history, but am taking it online right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm awful at remembering to pay my bills too! I like your dry erase board idea! I think I might follow suit. :)

Ms. A said...

Vision correction is one of the best things my sister ever did! Good for you!